The Forsyth County Clerk of Superior Court gladly offers a variety of online services to the public with the goal of making court related services more accessible. The Clerk offers the following Online Services:
- Request for File Copy
- Online Requests for Jury Service Change
- Reprint Jury Summons or Lookup Juror Number
- Forsyth County Sheriff Inmate Inquiry
In addition to the services that our office provides, the North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts (NCAOC), offers several online services statewide that can be used to make some payments online and handle certain traffic violations if a court appearance is not required. If you have questions about your eligibility to use the online service for payments or traffic tickets, please contact our criminal records division at 336-779-6302.
Please note that that our systems do not immediately update DMV’s records. You should allow at least 24 hours for DMV to receive notifications from the Judicial Branch.
If you experience technical issues with any of these services you will need to contact the NCAOC at 919-890-1000.
- Court Reminders
- Online Collections and Payments (OCAP) of certain court fees
- Electronic Options for Traffic Violations
- Civil eFiling (Not yet available in Forsyth County)
**Please do not pay any costs for a case that is still pending without speaking to your attorney first.**